How is it going to work?
- Bring your diapers to our store inside the Simple Baby – Conrad Creative location at: 4911 Camp Bowie Blvd, Fort Worth, TX 76107
- Each diapers must be clean and be accompanied by a consignment form. (for example you have 3 Bum Genius Elementals, you need 3 forms) Diapers without a consignment form will be considered donated.
- Simple Baby will provide Gallon Ziplocks for each diaper and it’s consignment form to reside in.
- Diapers are due by close of business at 6PM Tuesday Novemeber 18.
- I am not sure what condition my diapers should be rated at.
Use your best judgment when labeling the condition of your diapers. If you are still unsure here is an excellent article to base your decision on.
How will I get paid?
- Those opting for cash, will receive 70% of the sale price within 10 business days via Paypal or Business check.
- Those wanting store credit will receive 80% of the sale price the next day.
So what happens if my diapers don’t sell?
Unsold diapers can be donated to DFW Cloth Diaper Project or picked up by Wednesday November 26 . Please make arrangements for pickup date and location. So the diapers can be dropped off in time.
When will the sale commence?
Saturday November 22, 2014 10AM to 6PM inside our retail location at 4911 Camp Bowie Blvd, Fort Worth 76107
What if I am unhappy with my diaper purchase?
As with any used item, the condition of the product will be subjective. Simple Baby will lightly inspect the diapers for PUL cracks, elastic health, stains, and stink. Issues will be noted on the consignment card. Simple Baby assumes no liability on the condition of used diapers. All sales are final.
Simple Baby reserves the right to refuse diapers, for any reason including condition. For obvious reasons consignment diapers will be excluded from all coupons and sales. The price will be as advertised. Simple Baby makes no warranty on diapers and all diapers are sold in as-is condition. Unclaimed diapers, those left beyond November 26 will become property of Simple Baby.