Got Used Diapers? Wanna move em?
My son is in the process of potty training, and we now find ourselves buried in a sea of diapers. Before we couldn’t have enough and now it seems that we have too many. So I think it is time to do a sale.
How is it going to work?
- Bring your diapers to our store inside Stella’s Boutique at: 3460 Bluebonnet Circle, Fort Worth, TX 76109
- Each diapers must be clean and be accompanied by a consignment form. (for example you have 3 Bum Genius Elementals, you need 3 forms)
- Simple Baby will provide Gallon Ziplocks for each diaper and it’s consignment form to reside in.
- Diapers are due by close of business at 6PM Saturday October 20th.
I am not sure what condition my diapers should be rated at.
Use your best judgment when labeling the condition of your diapers. If you are still unsure here is an excellent article to base your decision on.
How will I get paid?
- Those opting for cash, will receive 70% of the sale price within 10 business days via Paypal or Business check.
- Those wanting store credit will receive 80% of the sale price the next day.
So what happens if my diapers don’t sell?
Unsold diapers can be donated to DFW Cloth Diaper Project or picked up by Saturday, November 3, 2012.
When will the sale commence?
Join us Tuesday October 30, 2012 from 6 to 8pm for Mummy’s Night Out!
Leave your ghosts and goblins at home for a relaxing night out. Get together with other Mummies to dress up … in the latest fashions, love some pre-loved fluff, and enjoy some ole fashioned girl talk.
What if I am unhappy with my diaper purchase?
As with any used item, the condition of the product will be subjective. Simple Baby will lightly inspect the diapers for PUL cracks, elastic health, stains, and stink. Issues will be noted on the consignment card. Simple Baby assumes no liability on the condition of used diapers. All sales are final.
Simple Baby reserves the right to refuse diapers, for any reason including condition. For obvious reasons consignment diapers will be excluded from all coupons and sales. The price will be as advertised. Simple Baby makes no warranty on diapers and all diapers are sold in as-is condition. Unclaimed diapers, those left beyond November 3rd, will become property of Simple Baby.
Photo Credit: DFW Cloth Diaper Group